One-on-one phone or email assistance for privacy-related issues
- Privacy Rights Clearninghouse - nonprofit consumer information and advocacy program - identity theft, data breaches, telemarketing, employment background checks, debt collection practices, social media, financial privacy, medical records, credit reporting etc.
File A Cyber-Related Report or Complaint
- Report a Missing, Abused or Sexually Exploited Child
- File a cyber-related complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, (FTC) – Example: Identity Theft, SPAM, Online Scams and more.
- File a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) - IC3 is sponsored by the FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center.
Discover Identity Theft Early
Suppress and remove negative online content; Control your reputation
- Reputation911 - control your online image, presence and reputation!
- InternetReputation - Online privacy and reputation management. (Ranked top 3 in the world by TOPSEOS and has helped over 10,000 clients fix their reputation issues.)
Secure personal and financial business data; comply with current regulations
- compliance helper - customizable policies and procedures built around international information security and privacy standards and mapped to HIPAA/HITECH and other regulatory requirements.
- The Privacy Professor - Information security, privacy and compliance tools, education and consulting services.
Protect Children and Teens Online
- Netsmartz - Age-appropriate resources to teach children how to be safer online and offline too. A program designed for parents, guardians, educators, law enforcement and children ages 5-17.
- OnGuardOnline.gov – Net cetera - Cyber Security Education as a result of a partnership that includes the Department of Homeland Security and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.