File A Cyber-Related Report or Complaint
- Report a Missing, Abused or Sexually Exploited Child
- File a cyber-related complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, (FTC) – Example: Identity Theft, SPAM, Online Scams and more.
- File a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) – IC3 is sponsored by the FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center.
Identity Theft Prevention and Victim Assistance
- Obtain a Free Credit Report – Identify fraud early
- Identity Theft Resource Center – Victim assistance at no charge to consumers throughout the United States
Protect Children and Teens Online
- Netsmartz – Age-appropriate resources to teach children how to be safer online and offline too. A program designed for parents, guardians, educators, law enforcement and children ages 5-17.
- OnGuardOnline.gov – Cyber Security Education as a result of a partnership that includes the Department of Homeland Security and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
One-on-one phone or email assistance for privacy-related issues
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – nonprofit consumer information and advocacy program – identity theft, data breaches, telemarketing, employment background checks, debt collection practices, social media, financial privacy, medical records, credit reporting etc.